Royal Air Force Greatworth

962 Signals Unit

The Station's Forums

Forum Home > General Discussions > Membership profiles

M Hall
Site Owner

New members are asked to proviide a `profile' on joining, this is a polite thing to do as it introduces the `newbie' to the exsisting membership. It also gives relevence to a new members motivation in joining the site, to be attracted into this site you'd be expected to be a local person or ex RAF Greatworth at some point in time. So please will new members joining our happy throng, tell us a little about yourselves, don't remain anonymouse. We're not looking for banking detailes or creditcard numbers, just who you are, where you're from and when you were here. Of course what you did and with who, would likely involve you with others of your time here. This is the place to share your memories with others and share theirs in return.

VBR

Martin

--

Martin. (aka Tom)

April 21, 2011 at 4:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

M Hall
Site Owner

As a further note, I am disturbed to note that several members have joined the site, without being `welcomed in'. which is a poor show on my behalf and I can only apologise for my `senior moment' and resulting bad manners. Should exsisting members `clock' a pukka newbie entry before I, please feel free and welcome them in then give me a dig and wake me up!

--

Martin. (aka Tom)

May 3, 2011 at 6:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.