Royal Air Force Greatworth

962 Signals Unit

The Station's Forums

Forum Home > General Discussions > Welcome to RAF Greatworth's forum

M Hall
Site Owner

Members can feel free to post in here, please keep it clean and friendly. I can moderate the posts, but I won't need to, will I? Of course I won't, we're all big boys now, right?

If a Member has reason to complain, this is the best section in the forum to submit to.

It has been sugested from several members,  that the forums lists should be orientated 'newest last' and I agree, I am  looking into the settings that allow me to do so, when I am successful, you'll no doubt notice!

--

Martin. (aka Tom)

November 14, 2009 at 10:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

M Hall
Site Owner

"Webs" is having an issue with the 'order of viewing' a list in forums. it is anticipated that this will be remedied in the nearest future. the "View" button in members "Forum" page, SHOULD allow them to 'switch' the list 'over', but it don't, not yet! But it will, we hope!

--

Martin. (aka Tom)

November 28, 2009 at 12:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

M Hall
Site Owner

The other issue, is our 'pet' counter, this has a tendency to be, er, over enthusiastic? It doesnt only count visitors, oh no, it counts EVERYTHING! You try it, take a swig from your drink and it'll count that too and I can't fix it either, grrr! Now, should I bin it? Or do you think it's pretty? Well, it was inexpensive, er, free actually, now we know why!

Your Vote, In or Bin?

--

Martin. (aka Tom)

November 28, 2009 at 12:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.